Tap Room Terms and Conditions.
We expect all visitors to observe government guidelines for the safety and comfort of all our customers and staff. This includes:
- Keeping 2 metres apart when possible from other people except those in your booking group
- Wearing a mask when moving to and from your table and only remove it when sat at your table. Sanitation stations are also available
- If you feel at all unwell before or after you visit, please notify us. We will keep hold of your contact details in case we need to contact you
Booking & arrival
Bookings are taken in advance online or in person at the door although space cannot be guaranteed.
Please queue at the entrance, respecting the "don't hog my space" notices. You will be checked in outside the kiln taproom and the temperature of everyone in your party will be taken.
In line with Government guidelines, all members of the party will need to be checked in through either the NHS Track and Trace app or by recording their name and phone number in our visitors’ book. For speedier check in, we would recommend using the NHS app. Written details will then be stored for 21 days in case we need to contact you.
Next you can choose your 3.5 pint Snorter already paid for with the booking and pick up glasses. Additional drinks can be ordered once you have chosen your table. Please do not take the snorters away at the end of the session.
From April 12th visitors are only allowed to use tables outside the Tap or in our marquee area before the Kiln and Hangar areas open from May 20th.
Food & Drink
- Once seated, a member of staff will come to your table to take drinks order
- When ready for food or further drinks please indicate to a member of staff to take your order from your table
- Payment will be taken from your table and contactless card payment would be preferred
- Only food and snacks purchased at the Tap may be consumed on site
Temporary loos are available and will be cleaned throughout the session. No smoking inside and please smoke away from other tables outside, in the designated area.
Children are very welcome if fully supervised by their parents but do need to stay at their allocated table. Dogs also welcome but need to be kept on a lead and please clear up after them.
Thank you for the support of your own local brewery and do please also support your local pubs in these challenging times…we now know how much we will miss them if they go!
Should we need to cancel any session at the Tap, we will contact all bookers to refund their booking. Should you need to cancel your booking, please email email@example.com with at least 24 hours notice to receive a refund or to arrange a new date to visit.
Rupert Thompson, Owner, Hogs Back Brewery