You may not be able to visit the Brewery right now, but here’s the next best thing – a virtual Brewery Tour and Beer Tasting Box!
Just select the date and time for your tour. Then join us on-line to learn all about how we brew, the ingredients we use and our range of beers.
But there’s nothing virtual about the beer tasting! We’ll send you a Beer Tasting Box, packed with a range of beers, your own pint glass and snacks, so you can taste along with your tour host from the comfort and safety of your own home.
Here’s how it works:
- You choose the date and time of your tour.
- We send you a Beer Tasting Box.
- We know having a box of beer is tempting, but store your box in a cool, dry place, away from direct heat.
- Check you have received an email from us confirming the date and time of the Virtual Brewery Tour and Beer Tasting. Remember to check your junk mail or Spam. If you haven't received your email confirmation with a Zoom link, contact firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
- If you don't already have Zoom, download Zoom for free by clicking the link on your confirmation email
- The day before your on-line tasting, we recommend you put your can of Hog IPA and bottle of Hogstar lager in a fridge. Little Swine Pale Ale, TEA (Traditional English Ale) and RipSnorter can either be refrigerated or drunk at room temperature - it depends on how you like your beer.
- Get yourself set up for your tour and tasting with your Hogs Back glass, your beers, hops and barley, your beer mats and finally your snacks. Don't forget your bottle opener!
- Joining the Virtual Brewery Tour and Beer Tasting couldn't be simpler. Just click the Zoom link on your confirmation email.
- Our tour host will be there to greet you. Let the show begin!
If you enjoyed your tasting and virtual Brewery Tour? Why not write a review on shop.hogsback.co.uk
Our Beer Tasting Box contains:
- 1 x 500ml bottle TEA
- 1 x 500ml bottle RipSnorter
- 1 x 330ml bottle Little Swine
- 1 x 330ml bottle Hogstar
- 1 x 330ml can Hog IPA
- 2 x Hogs Back glasses
- 5 beer mats
- 1 pack of Alf Turner Pork Scratchings
- 1 pack of Made For Drink Salami Chips
- 1 pack of Made For Drink Chorizo Thins
- 1 pack of Brown Bag Lightly Salted crisps
- 1 pack of Mini cheddars
- A small bag of hops (NOT FOR CONSUMPTION)
- A small bag of barley
- An Introduction to Beer Poster